Monday, March 23, 2009

No boyfriend. No problems.


I was looking for an image for this blog, because no one understood the previous one. So I found this image on http://www.zazzle.com/no_boyfriend_no_problems_tshirt-235322496976180293
and have asked them for permission. I think it's appropriate for my blog and would appreciate your comments. If the Zazzle people tell me to take it down, then I will....at least I was polite and asked them, unlike what other people do with Google Images.

For those of you more experienced bloggers, please let me know the right protocol on this.

By the way, if any of you are good in photoshop and want to do me a favor by changing the wording on the t-shirt to 'I don't want a boyfriend", then I can change the image once again!

This writer knows how to write so she will leave the expertise on graphics to her readers!

2 comments:

Essay Factory said...

We are not so bad...I garantee that you do not have any problem with a guy like me!!! we can talk and make a deal....jajaja, kissess

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.